"Change-Log= Yes" should give you an audit trail of the sign-offs.  Using
that and the Listserv.log should give you an idea.  You might also add
"Notify= Yes" to see if there is information to be had.

If there is a delivery problem, Listserv could be doing the removal.

If the list has an auto-unsubscribe URL, anyone with a copy of
theirdistribution could sign them off.

If the list doesn't have "Validate= All,Confirm", then someone could be
spoofing sign-off mail from them.

Cheers, Wayne

On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 10:31 AM, John Corwin <[log in to unmask]> wrote,
in part: