I’d check the log and see who did the GET and locked the list, personally, before I went to that extreme.

Nathan

From: LISTSERV site administrators' forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Wayne T Smith
Sent: Monday, May 06, 2013 4:42 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Deal with locked lists in batch

I'd be more than a little worried.

If a list can only become locked by someone issuing a GET command for each of them and your postmasters and list owners don't own up to doing this ... who did?

I would want to change all Listserv passwords and ensure that "Validate= All,Confirm" is part of all list configurations.

Maybe the sky isn't falling, but it sounded like LSoft just suggested it might be.  Hope I'm wrong.

Cheers, Wayne