Does anyone know how this notification is setup, and how it works I have been looking through the 16.x documentation and I not finding too much info on it.

Messages Owners of lists would receive:

The  following  message  was  submitted  by  XXXXXX@XXXXXX  to  the XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  list at  LISTSERV.XXX.XXXX. It  is  being forwarded  to you  for verification because the message has been identified as a possible "spam", that is, an  advertisement or other  unsolicited material  sent to large  numbers of mailing  lists  with no  consideration  for  whether  or  not the  material  is appropriate for the  lists it is being  sent to. A single "spam"  can result in the delivery  of millions  of unwanted e-mail  messages worldwide,  costing the victims and service providers a total  of several hundred thousand dollars. The cost  to  the  spammer is  usually  under  five  dollars.  To be  effective,  a counter-measure  must  neutralize  the  spam within  the  first  five  minutes.

Consequently, there  is no time for  all the LISTSERV servers  to compare notes with each other before acting, and  some legitimate postings may be intercepted erroneously. If this is the case, simply  forward this message back to the list with an explanatory note.