So we've got some internal users which are getting flagged as SPAM due to the number of emails being sent and it's a real pain. I see it's not globally configurable. Any thoughts on what to do?

"The LISTSERV network has determined that you have been posting an abnormally
high amount  of identical  messages to multiple  LISTSERV mailing  lists. To
ward against a possible spamming  attempt, your posting privileges are being
withdrawn for the next 48 hours. While you will still be able to post to the
mailing  lists, your  messages  will be  forwarded to  the  list owners  for
verification before they are distributed."

--
John Adams | Middleware Administrator | University of Arkansas at Little Rock | Information Technology Services |  +1-501-916-3010 | [log in to unmask] | http://ualr.edu/itservices

This University embraces and expands the historic trust inherent in the land-grant philosophy by providing access to academic and professional education, by developing intellectual growth and cultural awareness in its students, and by applying knowledge and research skills to an ever-changing human condition. http://ualr.edu/about/index.php/home/history-and-mission/mission/

To unsubscribe from the LSTOWN-L list, click the following link: