Hi All –

It was recently pointed out to me that all the messages on all of our lists have a disclaimer on the bottom.  A fresh copy of the disclaimer is added with each reply to the list.  It comes after the email but before the trailer text setup for the individual list.

I checked under Server Management\Administration\Mail Templates and used the Search Template to look in the body of the templates for a specific string and came up empty handed.  This doesn’t appear to be setup as a global template.  I checked some of the individual lists and nothing there either.  Finally, I checked our Exchange server just in case and there doesn’t appear to be any global disclaimer established there either – plus outgoing, non-listserv emails aren’t stamped with this.

Is there somewhere else in listserv where a disclaimer or footer can be specified that will affect all lists?

Thanks,

BK

Bruce Keppler
Director of Information Technology