Here's a weird problem that I just don't see a simple answer for.

A listowner accidentally added another owner with the correct email address and the name of a subscriber also to be added, like this:

Sue <[log in to unmask]>

Now when an email goes out for list business to the owners, Joe gets the email (which is correct) but the name on it is Sue (which is not correct).

I find this immensely puzzling. I've tried deleting and re-adding the owner, but the wrong name is sticky. Any thoughts?

To unsubscribe from the LSTOWN-L list, click the following link: