Hi, folks,

     I've got what looks to me like a correctly configured listserv archive which is giving owners and subscribers alike (to say nothing of admins) this message:

"Archived posts are currently not available. Either the archives do not exist or you are not authorized to browse them with the email address you used to log in."

     I'm on Linux. The directory is permissioned 755, which it should be. Here's most of the header:

Notebook= Yes,/var/www/html/archives/<listname>
Notebook= Monthly,Private
Subscription= Closed
Confidential= Service
Validate= No
Reply-to= Sender,Respect
Review= Private
Send= Public
Errors-To= Owner
Ack= No
Digest= Yes,Same,Daily

     The only thing I can think of is that when the list was first created, the line "Notebook= Monthly,Private" was not there. Possibly it'll just need to age a bit? I don't know.

     Can you help?

Thanks,

     John A

To unsubscribe from the LSTOWN-L list, click the following link: