Yep.   I'd want one of the reporting users to give me all the header lines from each copy of one of the duplicates.  Wear gloves ... you don't know where those mail files have been!   ;-)

Cheers, Wayne
On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 12:46 PM, KC Wise <[log in to unmask]> wrote
, in part
:
I have a list that has about 7 SUB-LISTS and 1 Dynamic Query that are being called.  I  have several users telling me that they are getting duplicate messages.   Doesn't the Sub-Lists look at the "Whole List" the sub's and DQL and remove the duplicate addresses?

To unsubscribe from the LSTOWN-L list, click the following link: