From: LISTSERV site administrators' forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Matthew Black
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2013 7:54 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Processing delay for non-subscribers

LISTSERV appears to delay processing messages to public lists from non-subscribers:

30 Oct 2013 07:50:30 Processing file 0248 from MAILER@servername
30 Oct 2013 07:50:30 -> Inserting top/bottom banners...
-> Not a subscriber, will process in 10 minutes.

How can we disable that delay?

matthew black
california state university, long beach