301-905-6427 (Mobile)

From: LISTSERV site administrators' forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Pete Weiss
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2013 9:59 AM
To: [log in to unmask]

At the bottom of this message is an UNSUBSCRIBE MAILTO URI.  I bet you could easily modify it for your purposes.

Also, don't forget to tell potential subscribers to make sure their subscription notification and/or confirmation does not end up in SPAM.

<IMHO>

Using a MAILTO function is more trustworthy compared to manual entering in a (bogus) email address.

Pete