Hello,

We had a user send a 6 MB posting to a 77,000 information  list which basically represents our Exchange GAL, we set up a transport rule at the exchange end to drop the email so now the List Server is processing all of the delivery errors.

The server so under load I can’t bring up the WEB GUI, is there another way to reset the list  or some other mechanism to stop the processing

i.e. from the log

18 Oct 2013 12:38:11 Sent delivery error to:

regards

Clinton

cid:image001.png@01CCD4F3.4444E910

Clinton Marshall

Cloud Applications

Telstra Corporation Limited

Phone: 08 8433 4675 email:  [log in to unmask]  Address: Lv8, 30 Pirie St, Adelaide, SA 5000

cid:image006.png@01CDC274.CFB4A610

Touch here to play on tablet / smartphone

This communication may contain confidential or copyright information of Telstra Corporation Limited (ABN 33 051 775 556).
If you are not an intended recipient, you must not keep, forward, copy, use, save or rely on this communication, and any such
action is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please reply to this email to notify the
sender of its incorrect delivery, and then delete both it and your reply.