Yes, I did get that last one wrong. And they were deliberately rewritten
(which is why that one was wrong) so as to not expose any of our users'
addresses.

My question is whether these three formats in a list file would work, if
[log in to unmask] were a valid email address:

[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask] <example.com>>
Name<[log in to unmask]>