I tried adding a Sublist using a dynamic query against LDAP. The query results in more than 1,000 entries and LISTSERV fails. Is there some way to configure the system to use a Paged Query to get past the result size limit?

The following problems have been detected in the list header:

* Sub-Lists= QUERY(QALL-FACULTY)

Error: Invalid or undefined dynamic query.

Please refer to the list keyword documentation (available via the INFO

KEYWORDS command) for more information about keyword syntax.

PUT operation rejected, old list remains unchanged.

Serious error occurred - traceback follows

>>> Error X'01200023' processing dynamic query list <<<

-> Severity: Error

-> Facility: LDAP interface

-> Abstract: Unspecified error (4) - Refer to LDAP library documentation

-> LDAP err: Size Limit Exceeded

>>> Error X'01200023' processing dynamic query list <<<

-> Severity: Error

-> Facility: LDAP interface

-> Abstract: Unspecified error (4) - Refer to LDAP library documentation

-> LDAP err: Size Limit Exceeded

matthew black

california state university, long beach

To unsubscribe from the LSTOWN-L list, click the following link: