I'm not sure: you could Q your subscription for that list.  If the name that shows up is different what what is being posted, then I think the REGISTER will affect that.

Otherwise, just reADD (subscribe w/o unsubscribing) using the preferred name.

I don't use the web interface to post to lists, so there may be other variations.

Pete