I’ve tried that several times and now the Bottom Banner has disappeared completely. Originally, it was this:

.CS UTF-8

write to: mailto:&LISTNAME-SIGNOFF-REQUEST@&MYHOST

or click the following link:

&WA_URL;?SUBED1=&LISTNAME_ENCODED&A=1

I wanted to add a link to another site (forum) and now the Banner doesn’t show at all even after I copied the original back and clicked on Update.

Thoughts?

Thanks for any help (and those that have already replied)

Nathan W. Gray
Systems Administrator
Campus Card Services
James Madison University