This essentially has the added effect of purging the world of LISTSERV operations who are no longer paying maintenance and are running older systems. This include us. After 17 years, we had to stop the yearly license last Aug because because of a combination of policy changes and budget considerations. We have been flat funded for decades as our work scope and operating costs have steadily increased.

I had hoped to limp on with our current 16.0 version while I made the argument that LISTSERV is a more viable option than Google Groups.
Sadly this will hasten the demise.

I would however, like to say Kudos to Lsoft for their rapid response.

Regards,
Randy Klumph
The National Center on Deaf-Blindness
345 N Monmouth Ave