On one of my lists here at PSU.EDU that has had some postings, the RFC822 Reply-To: header had the real ISP address (yahoo, aol) when the list was configured

* Reply-To= Sender,Respect

On the LSTOWN-L list via Peach, which replies going back to the list, not so (at least when Ben Parket did his from his test account).

Pete Weiss

On 5/31/2014 03:12, Randy Ryan wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">>The little experience I have is that the list-distributed email may have a
>REPLY-TO: back to the OP, unless maybe the list is configured to reply back
>to the list (not sure about that).

Are you seeing such in your lists, in the emails with the dmarc-friendly modified headers?

In my case, that  [log in to unmask] IS the Reply to address, I assume as modified by the listserv software to get it DMARC friendly and delivered to the gorilla ISPs

To unsubscribe from the LSTOWN-L list, click the following link: