On May 3, 2014, at 8:52 PM, Michael Feldman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I haven't heard anything about this from any other members, only from this one guy. I conjecture it might be something in his own gmail spam settings.

I'll see if I can get him to forward whatever he gets to me, verbatim, with all headers if possible. Until I can see, literally, what he's talking about, I'm not going to bug my 700+ members about whether they are seeing anything similar. As I said, no other gmail members have mentioned it.

Assuming he is using the web interface to gmail there’s an option to view the message source. That’s what you need. If he’s using a mail client just forwarding the message should be sufficient.

Of my 700+ members, perhaps 50-60 actually post in a given month. That's less than 10%. It's a non-issue for the others, who mostly just lurk.

How do I access the log on the server?
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

You need access to the listserv account on the server, or at least an SSH login on the server. So you probably don’t have access. If you are a list owner (and not a quiet list owner) you should get error messages from the listserv when a message bounces. If you aren’t getting any that’s good.

best,
Larry

--
Larry Finch