Since I did not get any responses to my recent posting, I will try to make the question more specific in the hope that someone can help me with this.

Although I have javascript enabled on my browser, the HTML Editor Mode button is not available for the newsletter template in the "fine-tune section.   This button should open a WYSIWYG-style editor in place of the HTML source code text (it did it for me until last week).

Does anyone have any idea what can be wrong?

My thanks,

Shalom Berger
The Lookstein Center
Bar-Ilan University

To unsubscribe from the LSTOWN-L list, click the following link: