Well, fortunately, we should be on R16 in about 3 weeks, so at least some issues will go away.

--Joe

From: LISTSERV Site Administrators' Forum <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2014 6:07 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Attachments, 1.8d and Outlook?

If “Language= Exchange” helps, by definition it is a TNEF issue J You might of course be looking at a two-cause symptom with TNEF only being one of the problems. I still recommend disabling TNEF in the RemoteDomain for the LISTSERV host as a best practice because I can see no good whatsoever from doing otherwise. From memory, the “real” MIME parser was added in 1.8e and I think that’s about right looking at the update trail. While MIME support was added in 1997, 1.8e more than tripled the amount of code and the only big bump after that was Unicode support. Running 1.8d (1999), you don’t have full MIME support and there is only so much you can tweak. My gut feeling is that your Mac problem will not go away with the upgrade, but on the other hand you probably can’t do anything about it now either. Ben has better memory than I do and I have the historical source code saved up, but still between the two of us there’s only so much we can do to help you. Not to mention DMARC L

  Eric