DMARC has taken everyone by surprise and people have been asking for upgrade discounts given the difficulty of getting unbudgeted funds. Here is what we can do to help:

http://www.lsoft.com/products/listserv_offer.asp

If you have an old version, no matter how old, you only need to pay for a version upgrade, not a brand new license, and you'll get the discount on that too. You normally have to buy one year of maintenance with a version upgrade because there will inevitably be support calls during the upgrade, but we'll waive that and throw in 3 months of free maintenance for customers who can't fit it in their budget. I still recommend getting maintenance because there's no telling what DMARC will do next or when.

  Eric