I'm trying to modify the web template for the list archive index page. I'd like to make the "subject" column broader and set it to "nowrap". It's unfortunate that the subject is wrapping when the archive is looked at from a narrow screen.

I've managed to modify the column splitting (percentage) on the web template, so that the subject column can take more space. Unfortunately, this is the only column that does *not* have the "nowrap" attribute. I have not been able to identify where to change this.

Has anyone done this? Any hint on which template I need to modify, and what tag, comment, class or whatever to look for? This is Listserv r16

--
Peter Hunkeler