Thanks about answer.

Stop Server
I copy « MyList.LIST” and “MyList.WWWTPL” in the “ListServ/Main directory”.
I also copy old archive directory (without listName.DB* and listName.ind*). The index file is supposed to be recreate by ListServ….
Start Server

Now, I am able to see the list, subscribers, all settings, BUT  I am not able to see archive. The archive is in the same path to the source serveur, “d:\Inetpub\wwwroot\archive\MyList”

Do you know how I cannot see archive, I am log with my administrator account, I this account is member to the list.
Can I force Indexation to the archive
[cid:image001.png@01CFD654.000617F0]

Thanks
Nicolas

De : LISTSERV Site Administrators' Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] De la part de Wayne T Smith
Envoyé : 16 septembre 2014 12:51
À : [log in to unmask]
Objet : Re: Moving only one list step

​It depends on your definition of "moving a list".
If you obtain the list configuration file, [listname].list​ on a UNIX server, drop it into the appropriate place on your new server and restart your new server ... there you go for the list config and subscribers.
Before using the list, you may need to edit the list config to correct the archives/notebook location and create the archives location on your disk.   If you want the old archives, you need to obtain those files and stash in the appropriate place on your server before you restart your server.    (I forget the web archives procedure ... you may need to add the top level directory .. with the rest being generated automatically by Listserv at its restart or you may need to enter a Listserv command to do the regeneration ... sorry).
You will be required to add mail aliases, if you normally do this with other new lists.
Nota bene:  I don't use the free version, so your your mileage may vary.

Cheers, Wayne

To unsubscribe from the LSTSRV-L list, click the following link:
http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/scripts/wa-PEACH.exe?SUBED1=LSTSRV-L&A=1

############################

To unsubscribe from the LSTSRV-L list:
write to: mailto:[log in to unmask]
or click the following link:
http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/scripts/wa-PEACH.exe?SUBED1=LSTSRV-L&A=1