De : LISTSERV Site Administrators' Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] De la part de Wayne T Smith
Envoyé : 16 septembre 2014 12:51
À : [log in to unmask]
Objet : Re: Moving only one list step

​It depends on your definition of "moving a list".
If you obtain the list configuration file, [listname].list​ on a UNIX server, drop it into the appropriate place on your new server and restart your new server ... there you go for the list config and subscribers.
Before using the list, you may need to edit the list config to correct the archives/notebook location and create the archives location on your disk.   If you want the old archives, you need to obtain those files and stash in the appropriate place on your server before you restart your server.    (I forget the web archives procedure ... you may need to add the top level directory .. with the rest being generated automatically by Listserv at its restart or you may need to enter a Listserv command to do the regeneration ... sorry).
You will be required to add mail aliases, if you normally do this with other new lists.
Nota bene:  I don't use the free version, so your your mileage may vary.

Cheers, Wayne