From: LISTSERV Site Administrators' Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Erixon-Merritt, Mignon
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2014 11:49 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Message Authorization

> Another old VMer here.

Ditto.  We've been running Listserv since BITNET & have migrated OS'
about 3 times.  I've got 37 years on the books and remember when many of

Us were fresh-faced college grads, working for peanuts.  Glad to say that
me & Listserv are still running strong.   Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Mignon Erixon-Merritt

Internet Coordinator, Hostmaster

Smithsonian Institution

380 Herndon Parkway, MRC 1010