From: Reed Farnsworth <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2014 12:38 PM
Subject: Re: User can't post to list

My image didn’t come through on the previous email, so I’m attaching it as a pdf.

Thanx in advance for any help you can give.

Reed

---
REED J. FARNSWORTH | Knowledge Base Analyst SirsiDynix
P: 800.288.8020 ext. 5483 | F: 801.223.5202 | [log in to unmask]
Join the conversation: Like us on Facebook! Follow us on Twitter!

sdlogo

I have one user on our LISTSERVs that receives postings to the lists just fine, but when she tries to post to any of our lists, it doesn’t get through. She was able to post until about a week ago.

We confirmed that the emails she sends are received by our Exchange server and passed on to the LISTSERV, so she’s using the right email addresses. Her profile, as far as I can see, is not set to block her from posting. She’s set to receive acknowledgments of her postings, and doesn’t get them:

cid:image004.jpg@01D00000.EB403CC0

Any idea why this user’s emails are not going out to the lists?

Thanx, and have a GREAT weekend,

Reed

---