L-Soft would like to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day with a poetic ode to email.

Beloved Messages: A Valentine's Tribute to Email Lists

Happy Valentine's Day

Tho' others try to compete for our eye
'Tis you with whom our trust and affections reside

Steadfast, secure, your mission is clear
Bringing the messages we want and need, year after year

Respecting us always, you help us, at work and at play
Twenty eight years and counting: evolving, advancing, here to stay

O permission based email, thou art tried and true
Trends come and go, but there's no denying our lasting love for you

EmailBits - L-Soft's Microblog List

Web: http://community.emailogy.com/scripts/wa-COMMUNITY.exe?A0=EMAILBITS

RSS: http://community.emailogy.com/scripts/wa-COMMUNITY.exe?RSS&L=EMAILBITS&V=2.0

To unsubscribe: &*TICKET_URL(EMAILBITS,SIGNOFF);