Debra,

That depends on your objective. If your goal is a list that only you or other designated individuals can post to, and any replies go to an individual rather than the list, (an “announce only” list) then the header should look like this (copied from the list owner’s manual):

2.13.9. Announce-only lists

An "announce-only" list would be used to distribute a newsletter or other timely information where responses to the list are neither expected nor desired. A typical announce-only list header might look like this:

* The FOO Product Announcment List
*
* Owner= [log in to unmask]
* Owner= Quiet:
* Owner= [log in to unmask],[log in to unmask]
* Editor= [log in to unmask]
* Editor= [log in to unmask],[log in to unmask]
* Notebook= No
* Errors-To= Owner
* Subscription= Open,Confirm
* Validate= No
* Review= Owners
* Send= Editor,Confirm
* Reply-To= [log in to unmask],Ignore
* Sender= None
This list is set up so that generally any response to postings will go back to [log in to unmask], which might be a special account set up specifically to handle such things, or a mail alias pointing to another account. The newsletter can be posted by foo, or anotheruser, or yetanotheruser, all of whom are editors, but the likelihood is that it would be posted from the foo userid so that the From: line would read "From: [log in to unmask]".

--
Larry Finch