What is the error message on the  bounce?

From: LISTSERV Site Administrators' Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Karen Belfi
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2015 11:42 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Comcast

Apparently several other groups are having this issue.
One of our members called Comcast, who said they're not blocking listserv.​

Karen
with Isis, Pete, Mabel and Nik
And BDRA foster Sam
www.BlindDogRescue.org<http://www.BlindDogRescue.org>

On Wed, Jan 28, 2015 at 2:32 PM, Andrew Bosch <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
I'd say check their DMARC records. It also helps if you can get onto their spam feedback loop at ReturnPath.

Andrew