I misunderstood. That's all there is to it. Seeing that I can do exactly this is very helpful.

Thanks!

     John A

On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 3:49 PM, Margaret King <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Quoting John Adams <[log in to unmask]>:

At first, I thought I could do this:

Send= [log in to unmask],[log in to unmask]

     But then I realized that's not how it works.

That's how it works here at MSU! We do that sort of thing all the time! Some of our lists probably have more than a dozen Send lines kind of like this:

Send= Private
Send= (some-other-list)
Send= [log in to unmask],[log in to unmask]
Send= [log in to unmask],[log in to unmask]
Send= Confirm

We are still on 15.5; I hope this functionality hasn't gone away in later versions.

Margaret King
IT Services - Messaging
Michigan State University
Office: 517-432-7324

To unsubscribe from the LSTOWN-L list, click the following link: