      From: F J Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
 To: [log in to unmask]
 Sent: Sunday, February 8, 2015 5:00 PM
 Subject: Re: List Configuration & HTML

#yiv9555145578 #yiv9555145578 -- p {margin-top:0px;margin-bottom:0px;}#yiv9555145578 ​Ron,Not sure this is supported with R16, check the keywords.  language= nohtml
Change Attachments= keyword.
You may want to useAttachments= Yes(accepts pretty much all MIME types)
but you might also want to specify the specific MIME types your list will accept.
See MIME types athttp://www.iana.org/assignments/media-types/media-types.xhtml
For specific types associated with MS, seehttp://filext.com/faq/office_mime_types.phpFor the Lsoft R16 docs, see:http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/16.0/LISTSERV16.0_ListOwnersManual.pdf (see section 6)Listserver “Keywords” descriptions at (from which the online help originates)http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/16.0/listkeyw.html#kAttachments

If you just wanted to accept PDF and DOC:
Attachments= Yes,application/msword,application/pdf
Actually, "application/msword" accepts both .doc and .dot
If you want to accept .docx and .dotx you can addapplication/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.documentapplication/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.template
You may also use wildcards, so
Attachments= Yes,application/msword,application/pdfAttachments=application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.*
Be aware that the attachments will be in any archives your lists have, and that some may be very large.  And may become a source of contention.
I'm sure many of the other folks on this list can give you much better info than I, but this can get you started.--Joe