​That looks like the error you see when the list does not have archives.  You have enabled

Notebook=

for this?

From: LISTSERV Site Administrators' Forum <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Ronald Beatteay <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, February 08, 2015 8:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: List Configuration & HTML

I tested changes I made to my list,,
photos did go through but the photos
don't appear in the archives,, what
was in the archives for that particular
test post was an error message, below.

 Other messages are being processed and
archived normally.

The archive files could not be accessed, either because the
list does not have Web-accessible archives or because they
are being updated. If you know that the list has Web archives,
please try again in about 30 seconds, and report the problem
if it persists for more than a few minutes. The file that could
not be opened is
'/home/hhiadmin/domains/mydomain.com/public_html/archives/upload/3295524338804710.tmp' and the error code was 13.