Well, the forum may be a little sleepy this month but it's also possible that everyone is thinking what I was thinking... Why doesn't he just call (LSoft) support, or send them an email request? We get a new maintenance LAK every two years but it seems like I trash the license file more times than not on the first install attempt... usually after having read the instructions for the umpteenth time. I've had to call LSoft on a few occasions for a new LAK or a bit of guidance and have found them responsive. Yeah, new installs are a PITA and by the time you're ready to do the next one, you'll be faced with entirely new and different problems. Enjoy!  ;-)

Greg Dietrich

SCO Listserv Administrator

California State Controller's Office

gdietrich (at) sco.ca.gov