I'm running a list with L-Soft Listserv, Version 15.
The problem I'm experiencing now is I can't sent a
post through the interface,, I get an error telling me
I have to put some text in the subject line, and it'sthere already,, re-typing text into the subject line
doesn't help,, when the post is submitted,, I stillget the same error.

Subscribers can still send and receive email throughtheir email clients,, and posts are processed and archived normally.  But through the list interface,,either posting a new message, or replying to one,
I still get the error telling me there's no subject line, when there actually is.  Is there an easy fixfor this?
  I contacted L-Soft, and getting support from themis priced out of range.  This is just a small church listwe bought in 2006, a 5 point license, after spending
several years on Ease Home Hosting.  Now it's going to cost $2,300 just to get upgraded to the current version.  I don't want our listserv to disappear, but neither can I afford the upgrade..
Stuck,,   Ron