Well, the forum may be a little sleepy this month but it's also possible that everyone is thinking what I was thinking... Why doesn't he just call (LSoft)  support, or send them an email request?  We get a new maintenance LAK every two years but it seems like I trash the license file more times than not on the first install attempt... usually after having read the instructions for the umpteenth time. I've had to call LSoft on a few occasions for a new LAK or a bit of guidance and have found them responsive. Yeah, new installs are a PITA and by the time you're ready to do the next one, you'll be faced with entirely new and different problems. Enjoy!

Greg Dietrich

SCO Listserv Administrator
California State Controller's Office

gdietrich (at) sco.ca.gov