Thanks, all! I did indeed use the Send = Editor keyword the previous time. The memory kick is appreciated.

On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 11:08 AM, Eric Johnson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
On 3/4/2015 3:49 PM, John Adams wrote:
Hi, folks,

      So I told a list owner that I'd duplicate something I once did on
her Listserv for a new set of Listservs. The old Listserv isn't there
for reference and now I can think of a jillion ways I could have done
it. What would the most sensible way of doing this have been?

      "Any message which is now sent to those lists will require your
approval to be sent on to the list. I have also changed it so that
future messages sent from you will be set to reply to you rather than to
the list."

      Okay, the last part I know the only sensible way to do, but which
way did I make the first part happen?

Thanks,

I think what you are looking for is ...

SEND = Editor (Or you could use one of the variants. For instance, I think you could provide one or more email addresses as
SEND = [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]com)

Eric Johnson
Toller-L

Eric Johnson