From: LISTSERV Site Administrators' Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Larry Finch
Sent: Friday, March 06, 2015 12:09 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: requests to post sent to Editor

We implemented spam filters in postfix, which we could do because we control the Linux server in addition to listserv.

Best regards
Larry
Hmssurprise.org<http://Hmssurprise.org>

--
Larry Finch
Reach Me: +1.609.379.2756

On Mar 6, 2015, at 11:30 AM, F J Kelley <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

​Hi,

We have seen a huge surge in spam directed to lists that are configured as

  Send= Editor ...

The editors can reject it, but it is becoming a flood.  How are others dealing with this?

--Joe