Thanks Jacob,  I'll be home soon and I'll
work on it.  I'm told I should upgrade my
hosting plan to include at least 4 gigs of
Ram.   I'm using 1 gig now.  So I'll have
to migrate operations to a new server
first.  I have a VPS server with a few .coms
there now,  so lots more than just the
listserv to migrate.

Ron

Sent from my iPad