Hi all,
    I've been juggling several things in the midst ofresearching an LSoft software upgrade.  One of themwas my son's wedding, so it's been hectic.  But I'd like
to check out the latest version of the LSoft software,,
and if there's a public list dedicated to a safe topic thatI can join to see the difference, what's new, what's not,how are attachments and photos displayed, handled,
etc.  It will help me to promote the upgrade among my
own list subscribers.  Something on Catalist perhahps?Any suggestions?
Ron