About 2 weeks ago I started seeing regular errors on ALL my AOL subscribers.  Fortunately I only have 4 out of ~350 subscribers.

They were deleted by the ListServ.  Subscribers complained.  I put them back, asking to check their spam settings or call AOL support.  Things were OK for about a week, but now the errors have started again.

This reminds me of the problem last spring when AOL and a few other major e-mail providers made changes that caused anyone using those e-mail providers who subscribed to a ListServ to be served out and deleted.  ListServ made some changes that fixed the problem.

Is anyone else having this problem with AOL subscribers again?  And if so, are you aware of solutions (short of telling users to switch to a different e-mail provider)?

Thanks!

Bill Schults
Co-list-owner, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING THIS ELECTRONIC MESSAGE:

This message is intended for the use of the person to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, your use of this message for any purpose is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete the message and notify the sender so that we may correct our records.