​Thanks Liam,

It may solve several things.

--Joe

From: Liam Kelly <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2015 4:55 PM
To: F J Kelley; LISTSERV Site Administrators' Forum
Subject: RE: bulk operations "change"?

If you’ve already got a powershell script that spits out the change commands to a file for you, then compile lcmdx and use it to send the commands to LISTSERV:

http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/16.0/htmlhelp/advanced%20topics/TCPGUI.html#2334083

So instead of pasting “quiet change listname old-address new-address” into an e-mail client or the web interface, just wrap it into a command:

lcmdx listserv.example.edu [log in to unmask] password quiet change listname old-address new-address

Your powershell script dumps the lcmdx commands into a CMD file, you run the whole thing from the Windows task scheduler, and you document it because you won’t have to think about it again until somebody breaks something J

--

Liam Kelly

Senior Consulting Analyst

L-Soft international