Sent: Saturday, May 16, 2015 5:38 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Terrible News!!!..Mari Colcolough

I'm sure everyone realizes this is a scam.
--
Larry Finch
Sent by iPhone

On May 16, 2015, at 6:39 AM, Mari <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

How are you,

Sorry for any inconvenience, I'm in a terrible situation. Am stranded here in Manila, Philippines since last night. I was hurt and robbed on my way to the hotel I stayed and my luggage is still in custody of the hotel management pending when I make payment on outstanding bills I owe. Am waiting for my colleagues to send me money to get back home but they have not responded and my return flight will be leaving soon. Please let me know if you can help and I will refund the money back to you as soon as I get back home.

Please let me know if you can help.

Mari