It depends on what OS you are running. If it is *nix and you have root access or your account is part of wheel group just log in as listserv from root or su - listserv. (By default the UID is “listserv”, but if it’s not you can substitute its UID). Also, get the Site Administrators manual from the listserv site; you will need it. For other platforms the process is similar; just log in to the listserv account. As an Administrator you can change the password for the listserv account.

best regards,
Larry

--
Larry Finch