Valdis nailed it.

Cheers, Wayne

On Thu, May 21, 2015 at 3:29 AM, Ron Beatteay <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Anyone??

Sent from my iPhone

On May 20, 2015, at 12:37 AM, Ronald Beatteay <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

  Now that my list is upgraded to version 16, and
we've licked the dmarc  issue,  some of my AOL
subscribers addresses are showing up like this,
and they're none too happy about it.

 <0000000511c5b3ae-dmarc-request>

   So their identity is pretty much erased unless
 they beef up their signature.

  My question is what other email clients can I
suggest to them that will allow them to take advantage
of our new enabled file sharing, and photo embedding,
and not have any nagging dmarc issues, and will return
copies of their own postings?  I'd like to have that
discussion here,, so I can advise them there.

   Gmail allows us to embed photos in the pages, but
it won't accept a return copy of your own posts since
they're seen as duplicates.

What email clients out there are the best to use which
don't have little nuisance issues like this.  Namely,, you
can embed photos,,  no dmarc issues,, returns copies
of own postings,, etc.

  Ron