If you weren't such an experienced site administrator, I'd suggest looking
at her "Owner=" line to ensure it is syntactically correct and has her
email address as you receive email from her, not what she thinks it might
be.  Also, examine her subscription to to see if any unexpected attributes
are set (such as "review").   If you have access to the mail system, you
might verify that the confirmation message, if any, got to her ... and
scour her mailbox with where it went (assumes the moderation is really a
confirmation ... ignore if this doesn't make sense).
​

I, too, think a Content_Filter is the most likely culprit.

If you continue to be stumped, you could post the entire configuration and
one of us might try to reproduce the problem.​
​ ;-)​

Cheers, Wayne