Hello everyone,

I am trying to help a list owner with a reoccurring problem with his list.  He has an email that he need to be able to send from the list (the email is [log in to unmask]) but the email is always served out.

I used the “serve” command to restore service to that email, but a couple days later it is served out again.  The person I am working with is the only owner of the list (I am the admin for all of the lists our university uses), so it should not be that a different owner is “serving out” this email without letting anyone know.  I assume that the email is generating too many errors for the list, but the list owner says that he is not receiving any error messages for this email (he is set to receive the error messages from the list).

Is there a way for me set the list to always serve this email, or a clever way for me to troubleshoot the issue?

Thank you for the response.

Ralph