On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 3:30 AM, Ronald Beatteay <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Can somebody explain what "Serve Off" means?
I was moderating a post, and it was a duplicate so I
chose "reject & serve off"  thinking that meant it would
delete the message.  But now I can't get back into the
list.  I says it's been "served off" by the administrator.

​In this context, "Serve off" means that you want Listserv to totally ignore email from the user forever (or until a site manager does a "serve" command specifying the email address).​

Cheers, Wayne