Hi all,

  I have a slight emergency here

 Can somebody explain what "Serve Off" means?
I was moderating a post, and it was a duplicate so I
chose "reject & serve off"  in the dropdown list of
options, thinking that meant it would delete the
message.  But now I can't get back into the list, or
any of my list archives.  I says it's been "served off"
by the administrator.

  How do I reverse the "serve off" status?

  It shouldn't really say "reject & serve off"  it
should say,  "reject and kill admin access to the
archives"  because that's precisely what it does.

  Ron