I'll add that you have the choice of stripping the attachment or rejecting the email. Use the "filter" keyword on the attachments= config line to strip.

Personal opinion: which would you have, a stripped out attachment and a post that refers to it's attachment, or a post rejection. I'd rather the poster have a chance to post something that is useful and makes sense.  I'd also rather people not use attachments, but that's another story.

Did we guess your concern with a"file"correctly?

Cheers, Wayne

To unsubscribe from the LSTOWN-L list, click the following link: