Hello,

I manage the ListServ for the NIH.   Our ListServ server is running in a VMWare virtual environment.  We have recently experienced extensive searches that have negatively impacted the ListSev service.  The end result is users unable to authenticate to ListServ.  A reboot quickly resolves the issue.  Has anyone tackled this issue successfully?  I was wondering if the tuning options would help but I was unable to find information on LSoft’s support site.

Any information and/or advice is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Janice Crum