From: LISTSERV Site Administrators' Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Crum, Janice (NIH/CIT) [C]
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2015 10:17
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Advise on tuning please

Eric,

Thank you for taking your time to offer your sound advice.  We are running ListServ 16.0 Build Date 13May2014 on a Windows 2012R2 64bit OS virtual server with 8GB virtual memory and 4 - 2.67GHZ virtual processors.

Could you please tell me how I can verify if we are or are not running the high performance option?  I ask because I found the first three variables in the current configuration without values and a DBRINDEX setting that is currently “undefined”.  However, I am unable to locate the DBRINDEX_CACHE or MAX_OPEN_ARCHIVE_FILES variables in the current configuration.  And if we are not running the HPO option, should we consider doing so and how?

Thank you,

Janice